Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks, this snappie meets Global Organic Textile Standards and was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking. Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Ethically grown, sewn and painted in the USA
- 10% of each snappie sold feeds children and families in need (see details below)
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Meets Global Organic Textile Standards
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each snappie is shipped in biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand painted with love to bring smiles to little minis & meeps everywhere :)
Despite their best efforts, many families can’t afford the food that their children need for healthy, normal development. We believe that families should never go hungry. That’s why 10% of all proceeds go to MANNA Food Bank here in Western North Carolina. Their MANNA Packs for Kids program provides free meals and emergency food assistance to public school students throughout the local community, and we are proud to support them.