The Bird & Elephant Wood & Crochet Bead Teething Rattle
This Bird + Ele Black teething rattle is made of organic wood and silicone beads in a variety of shapes and textures to help with all your babies teething woes. The squishy silicone helps soothe the gums, while the textured and faceted wood beads offer harder surfaces to help those teeth break through. Every part of this teething rattle is chewable. When shaken, the wood rings slide against the wood beads turning this chewy into a rattle. Excellent gifts for gender neutral baby showers.
* Safe, Durable, Non-toxic, Food Grade Beads
* Beads are made with 100% food grade silicone (similar to pacifiers & bottle nipples)
*Non-toxic, non-sticky, odorless, and BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalates Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free and Nitrosamine Free!
*Easily cleaned with dish soap & water
Finished rings approx. 4x3 inches
Wood Rings: 2 1/2 inches
CARE OF YOUR TEETHING RATTLE:
* Never wash in dishwasher - extreme heat and water will damage the wood components
* Never freeze - will damage the wood
* Hand wash with soap and water, but don't let it soak in water or it will damage the wood.