Look, match, find, search, and laugh! It’s an undersea extravaganza! Explore the sea-tacular worlds of silly aquatic friends in this lively, interactive first search and look book for toddlers. Turn the wheel, lift flaps, and pull tabs to reveal look and find activities that actively encourage language development and early learning concepts. Scope out an undersea party filled with dancing shark pirates and delicious sea treats, then return to land and search for buried treasure on the island. Join the Frosty Festival for some arctic fun, and search for jousting narwhals at the undersea renaissance fair!
Collect the entire Very Busy Board Book series!
- A great first activity search and find book for kids: Includes interactive elements throughout. Lifting flaps, spinning wheels and pulling tabs strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- More than just look and seek: Engaging activities on every page! Matching games and challenges help build conversation skills, language development, and early learning concepts.
- Fun, vibrant illustrations: Perfect for keeping toddlers and preschoolers entertained
- Matching & counting games: Introduce toddlers to early learning math concepts with simple matching and counting activities
- Make learning fun: playful scenes and silly characters make learning fun and exciting!