UPPAbaby Knox Car Seat
** This is a special order item. Limited stock available in store. Shipping timeframe depends on current stock availability from UPPAbaby.
Please note: Oversized Item - $25.00 shipping charge will be applied at checkout. In-Store pick up (free) for locals is recommended.**
The KNOX is the first convertible car seat from UPPAbaby. A natural extension in the category after the success of the Mesa infant car seat, the KNOX provides a rear and forward-facing solution for parents as their baby outgrows the infant car seat. The KNOX’s SMARTSecure SystemTM, similar to the MESA, provides visual indication that turns from red to green, telling parents and caregivers when the car seat is correctly installed, while the Universal Tether used in rear-facing mode reduces rotation of the seat and stress on the child’s head and neck in both frontal and rear impacts.
- •SMARTSecureTM system provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- •Clearly marked belt paths with robust lock-offs enable parents tosimply route the belts through appropriate channels then tension belt through lock-off to establish a secure installation
- Universal Tether in rear-facing mode significantly reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in front and rear impact.
- In forward-facing mode, the Universal Tether can keep the top of the seat back an additional four to six inches during a crash preventing harmful secondary impacts while significantly reducing injury.
- Koroyd® was developed from aerospace safety research and is now built into the base of the KNOX car seat, providing more advanced impact protection. The welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to the child.
- Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child.
- Strategic placement of EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat rather than the child.
- Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat. When spills happen, the seat base fabric can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old
- Rear-facing: from 14–45 lbs, and using the included fit inlay from 14–25 lbs
- Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs
- Height: up to 49″
- Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H
- Height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire-resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool
UPPAbaby KNOX Convertible Car Seat YouTube Videos - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgx-eLSC68wQw3WSQUuocieTVc5gQ5xW