10 wooden trays with numbers 0-9 engraved and a tray on the right side. These are great multipurpose educational tools. Children can trace the letter with their fingers, and use the tray to count loose parts and write the letter in sand or rice. This is a great way to introduce counting, addition and subtraction with the addition of loose parts and marbles in the tray.
- Walnut Base is approx 10 1/4" x 7"
- Number trays are approx 6 x 3 1/4" x 3/4" thick
- Linden wood with natural grain, walnut base
- 3 years +
- Made from natural wood and natural oils that are EN-71 compliant
- Handmade in Turkey by Oyuncak House
- Surface Clean. Wood can be wiped with boiled linseed oil to rejuvenate if it looks dry.